If you’re looking for a fun and easy quilt pattern, the Oh My Stars quilt pattern is a great option! This pattern is perfect for beginners, as it only uses basic quilting techniques. Plus, it’s a great way to use up some of your fabric scraps! Here’s a step-by-step guide to making your own Oh My Stars quilt:
1. Begin by gathering your supplies. You will need a variety of fabrics in different colors and prints, as well as batting and backing fabric. You will also need a rotary cutter, ruler, and cutting mat.
2. Cut your fabric into 5″ squares. You will need a total of 36 squares.
3. Lay out your squares in six rows of six, alternating the colors and prints.
4. Sew the squares together in each row, using a 1/4″ seam allowance. Press the seams open.
5. Sew the rows together, again using a 1/4″ seam allowance. Press the seams open.
6. Layer your quilt top with batting and backing fabric, and quilt as desired. Bind the edges of the quilt, and you’re finished!